Did you know that bathroom accidents are one of the most common accidents that can happen to you at your home, especially to the elderly? People with limited mobility are in an even bigger danger. Bathtub Safety-Step Miami is the leading solution in bathroom safety, so you and your loved can enjoy the relaxing bathroom environment in the safest possible way.
We won’t have to eliminate the bathtub
The usual method for reducing the risks is eliminating the bathtub altogether, but in our humble opinion, that shouldn’t be the be-all and end-all solution when it comes to bathroom safety, and we prefer to not use this drastic solution. Sure, a bathtub is more dangerous than a shower, and for people with severely limited mobility, the bathtub doesn’t always make a lot of sense from a safety standpoint. We can do offer you a solution that works even in those cases, but it’s never our go to plan. Instead, we have a rather cost-effective alternative.
Our solution is installing a safety step that will take away having to step over the bathtub, which is the most dangerous part of the bathing process, and the phase when the vast majority of bathroom accidents happen. This, combined with the installation of handrails, will create an extremely safe environment, even for those with hip and leg problems. This of course will depend on the exact medical condition, but our solution is a very fitting one for the vast majority of the cases.
Our solution makes a lot of sense for you from a financial standpoint
Taking out a bathtub and installing a standing shower is a financially taxing procedure, not to mention very messy and time-consuming. Taking out the tub, buying the shower, the installation, tile work and the list could go on and on. It just doesn’t make sense unless you also want a bathroom remodeling as well, in which case the place will be destroyed either way.
If your goal is to have a safer step-in bathtub or shower, you want to leave it all intact and install a safety step. Bathtub Safety-Step Florida is the right kind of service to pull that off for you, even under a pressing deadline, all for an extremely competitive price. Safety should always be our number one priority regardless of age and physical condition.
The top 5 reasons why making that change could make sense for you
- We will create a safer environment for you. The installation of a safety step and handrails allow for a safe step-in even for those who have some kind of medical condition that negatively affects their mobility.
- We will help you save money. The traditional method is simply not cost-effective. Taking out the bathtub to install a step-in shower at its place is a time and money consuming endeavor. It really only makes sense for people with severe hip problems, or after hip replacement surgery when raising the legs is virtually impossible, but there are actually safety step solutions that can offer a legitimate alternative even in those cases.
- We can install it on any bathtubs. The safety step can be installed, regardless of the material of your bathtub
- Our process is quick. A quick and thorough installation process that will leave you with top notch quality.
- We will be in and out of your hair in no time. With our quick and effective methods, you won’t have to experience what it’s like when your bathroom is destroyed and you are not being able to use it for days.